PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AidanN Aps collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
Since we are a company that explicitly offers services to professionals in the financial sector, we may ask where you work to get statistics over our readers
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to access our information letters, and accepts to receive direct mails from us.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We do not receive data about you from indirect channels.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Send you notice when we publish new information letters.
- Email you with information about services we believe may be relevant for you.
- Email you with information of our upcoming activities
We will share not your data with other companies except for the case mentioned below.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at network service provider —- and we store a backup on our inhouse servers.
AidanN Aps will keep your data for three years after your last access to our website. Once this time period has expired, we will erase your data securely.
For the convenience of sending out emails containing the content we would like to provided to you, we use the service MailChimp and a copy of your data is stored on there servers of this company. We have not granted the company right to use your data in any other way than described here.
We do not use your data to promote the services of other companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AidanN Aps from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can do so by going to “my account” and unclicking the direct e-mail option.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, at any time.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses the following:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time.
Send a message to info@aidanN.dk and please provide your User ID and date when you signed up if contacting us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: aidann.dk and aidanninvest.dk
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Aidann.dk has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant authority:
Borgergade 28., 5
1300 København K